Vision & Values
We want children to be confident and independent, have a thirst for learning and to care about themselves, other people and the world around them.
We aim to do this by:
- Achieving the highest standards possible.
- Being a learning community where all are enabled to experience success and to achieve their best.
- Providing excellent teaching which is based on high expectations and imaginative planning.
- Putting the well-being of each child at the heart of our work.
- Celebrating the rich diversity of our school community within a culture of mutual respect enabling children to make positive and informed life choices.
- Promoting excellence in all areas of the national curriculum.
- Progressively mastering the key skills of literacy & numeracy.
- Placing a strong emphasis on a broad and balanced curriculum, that is motivating and engaging for our children.
- Developing a home/school partnership that is focused on the child’s learning and development.
- Ensuring supportive and positive communication links between home and school actively involving parents and the wider community.